Did You Know?
- Herbs have been used for centuries as plant therapy dating back to 13,000 – 25,000 BC.
- According to the world health organization (WHO) herbs are still used by approximately 80% of the world’s population in some aspect as a source primary healthcare. And, in North America herbal usage has increased by nearly 70%.
- As late as 1960, some herbs were still listed in the Physician’s Desk Reference.
- Herbs are considered food for the body and when used properly in their natural state can bring strength.
– Linus Pauling, chemist, twice Nobel Prize winner
The body systems are a team working together for the health of the whole body. The body is as strong as its weakest link. Prevention is the best way to help strengthen the weak systems and support the already strong ones.
Are you feeling your best? Is your nervous system supported to deal with every day life?
Do you have plenty of energy to sustain you all day? Are you able to fall asleep with ease and have a restful sleep?
When it comes to healthy living, knowing your weaknesses are the key to strengthening those body systems to keep you strong and protected.
As the saying goes “the best defense is a good offense”.
Herbs are one of Nature's Most Powerful Gifts to us.
Master Herbalist and author Louise Tenney, “scientific evidence continues to accrue, supporting the notion that herbs are valid medicines and can safely treat the human body.
As late as 1960, some herbs were still listed in the Physician’s Desk Reference. Before the advent of modern pharmaceutical drugs, medicinal compounds consisted of natural substances derived principally from plant life. Legends and written accounts of herbal treatments are found in hundreds of ancient texts and powerfully attest to their impressive ability to not only ease the symptoms of disease, but to heal the body as well. Herbs listed by Dioscorides in the Materia Medica were applied for over fourteen centuries.
Victoria has been working with Nature’s Sunshine products for twenty years, one of the key reasons is due to their stringent quality control processes. Quality should always be the top priority when choosing companies to use and recommend.
Nature’s Sunshine Supplements, Herb Specialists since 1972.