Hello and thank you for booking your appointment. There are a few things you would probably like to know prior to your visits.
- Try not to drink coffee within an hour of treatment.
- Don’t brush your tongue (we look at your tongue for health indicators).
- Don’t eat too much or nothing at all, or drink alcohol. If you haven’t eaten all day we recommend that you have a light snack prior to your visit.
- If you are currently on any medications/supplements, please bring a list of what they are to your first session.
- Try not to do any high physical activity for the rest of the day after treatment, so do try to plan for this.
- Go to the bathroom before the treatment.
- If possible bring or wear comfortable loose clothing.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. It is important that you are comfortable and well informed.
If you have further questions please contact Victoria (705) 772-2599 with the best number(s) to reach you and I will contact you as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can reach me via our Contact Form below.
Many employers offer medical/ dental plans which usually include coverage for registered acupuncturist. It would be a good idea to check with your employer and find out what type of coverage you actually have and how to be reimbursed. Victoria is board certified with the CTCMPAO. We provide a receipt at each visit. You can then submit your receipts to the insurance company representing your particular plan. Please feel free to ask us if you have any questions.
Payment in full is required at each visit. Payment options:
Cash, Debit, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard).
Unplanned issues or emergencies come up for all of us. A minimum 24 hours notice is requested for appointment changes or cancellations. If you miss an appointment and fail to give us 24 hours notice there will be a $50 charge for private sessions and $5-$20 for community acupuncture.
In order to establish and maintain a scent-free environment, we respectfully request our clients refrain from using scented products on the day of their appointment. Thank you in advance.