the energy circulatory system
The Axiatonal System
Every living organism has an axiatonal system. Axiatonal lines control the renewing functions of our body. These lines connect with the cosmic lattice/grid that is everywhere in the Cosmos. Over time, we have become disconnected from these lines. When you extend the acupuncture lines of the body, and connect them to the cosmic lattice, you then align the body to the axiatonal lines of the living universe and reconnect the person’s self to their higher levels of self.
The human body is a dynamic energetic system. An electromagnetic field called the Aura surrounds the physical body and houses the emotional, mental, and spiritual bodies. This energetic system called the Etheric body becomes disrupted in times of trauma, injury, exposure to radiation, surgeries, stress, emotional wounds, negative thought patterns.
An Axiatonal Alignment is a simple yet powerful “tune up” of the energy systems associated with the physical body and helps releases blockages and bring about balance.
You are fully clothed lying down. Light touch is applied on specific points along the meridian lines from head to toe. The meridian lines are energy lines that carry the Qi through the body affecting the physical, emotional, mental, and physical bodies. These special ‘spin’ points along the channels are small vortices of energy that emit light and sound frequencies.
Axiatonal Alignment therapy is very gentle and relaxing. The sequence takes just a few minutes and Victoria adds this in to your existing session with permission if she feels it is needed or if requested. This protocol also complements and enhances any other healing modalities and is therefore done at the beginning of the session.
Benefits of Axiatonal Alignment
- Opens the meridian channels and removes blockages.
- Balances the chakras and polarity of the body.
- Acts as a protective auric shield.
- Balances, relaxes, rejuvenates the body.
- Helps release blocked emotions.
- Clears the aura.
- Helps deeper meditation for those who meditate.
What is Reiki
There are many theories as to the origin of Reiki, from originating in Buddhism to the way Jesus healed, to the beginning of time as a way for humans to heal themselves. But, with natural disasters and war, much of the documentation was lost. Dr. Usui rediscovered the healing art and today Reiki is used worldwide.
All living things contain an energy flow called “chi” or “qi”. Chi becomes disrupted or stuck by stress, trauma, injury, radiation, negative thought patterns and creates physical, mental, and emotional blockages.
Reiki is gentle and non-invasive, healing energy comes through the practitioners hands to the client and helps release blockages to help restore balance, promote relaxation and healing.
During a Reiki session the client is fully clothed and the practitioners hands are held above or gently touching the body.
How Reiki works can be difficult to understand because we do not actually see the energy, we feel it.
Reiki (pronounced Ray-key) is an ancient Japanese healing system that stands for “universal life force energy” developed in 1922 by Doctor and Buddist Monk, Dr. Mikao Usui.
Benefits of Reiki
- Stress reduction and invokes relaxation.
- Improves sleep.
- Encourages harmony of the physical, spiritual, mental, and emotional levels.
- Helps to cleanse and clear emotions, such as, grief.
- Releases emotions attached to a symptom and assists in healing the aliment.
- Enhances learning, memory and mental clarity.
- May relieve pain, stomach upset, menstrual issues, and much more.
- Helps speed recovery from injury and surgery.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Compliments medical treatments and other therapies. For example, Chemo-therapy patients who received Reiki noticed a marked decrease in side effects from treatment.
- Reiki is safe for everyone of all ages including pregnancy.
- Promotes a feeling of being grounded and centered.
What is Therapeutic Touch™ ?
Therapeutic Touch™ is an energy field modality where the hands are used to balance the energy field to enhance the body’s natural healing process.
Developed in the early 1970’s by Dora Kunz and Dolores Krieger, PhD, RN, this therapy is perceived to be on the leading edge of 21st century vibrational medicine. It is used in hospitals and by many health professionals, holistic practitioners, therapists, counsellors, clergy, and educators.
When disease or injury occurs, the flow of energy becomes disrupted, obstructed, or depleted. Therapeutic Touch™ attempts to influence the energy flow to restore the energy field to a state of equilibrium.
Benefits of Therapeutic Touch™
- Promotes a relaxation response in as little as two to four minutes in most people.
- Reduces anxiety.
- Regulates and supports immune function.
- Reduces pain.
- Accelerates wound healing.
- Facilitates the body’s natural restorative process.
- Compliments and enhances other healing modalities.