Victoria Pumphrey, R.Ac, R.H.N.
Victoria’s passion has been natural health since her early twenties. She was attending nutrition school and learned that many of her symptoms could be helped. Medically there was nothing wrong with her, but she felt terrible all the time.
That is when Victoria started seeing a Natural Health Practitioner specializing in iridology, nutrition, and herbs. Feeling small changes in as little as two days, this was the start of Victoria’s healing journey. She knew she wanted to continue learning and be able to help others.
Later Victoria had frozen shoulder and nothing seemed to help, a friend recommended acupuncture and to her amazement through the course of treatments this worked 100%.
Victoria was so fascinated she knew she would enroll to become an Acupuncturist one day. After years of hard work and dedication she now brings this wonderful therapy to you.
For as long as Victoria could remember she had issues from digestive intestinal problems and fatigue to hormonal imbalance.
Background and Education
Victoria is a member of the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO) registration #6024, and the Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Association of Canada (CMAAC).
- Facial Rejuvenation, SSC Acupuncture Institute, Toronto.
- NADA addictions Protocol, Auricular Acupuncture, part of the Acupuncture Program at SSC Acupuncture Institute.
- Registered Acupuncturist, AIM Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine Academy (formerly SSC The Shiatsu School of Canada and Acupuncture Institute), Toronto ON.
- Reiki Practitioner, Usui Lineage.
- Certified Reflexologist, International Institute of Reflexology (I.I.R.), Ingham method.
- Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Canadian School of Natural Nutrition (CSNN), Mississauga ON.
- Diploma, Business Management Studies, George Brown College, Toronto ON.